Monday, November 06, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo - Nik H.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
36 is tight!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the Face Dabz makes During Sex. Photo - Nik H.

kayzersoze455: Theres better things than a needle Miles Choose Life
HentaiorDie69: UHHH VAT DO U SAY?
kayzersoze455: Does it make you feel like a man when you put a spike into you veign? Are things not quite the same?
HentaiorDie69: EHhhhhhh are u like uuhhhh Drunk
kayzersoze455: Naw im watching Trainspotting
HentaiorDie69: PFFFFFFFFFFFFT
kayzersoze455: Best film ever

Do what pisses me off is when D-smith uses his new word that he think is really tight that he got from the "Disney Dictionary." "On The Fritts"
which means like messing up, or going crazy....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nik Doin His Part. Photo - D-smith

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nik reps Seattle! Photo - Filmbot

kayzersoze455: ok dady
HentaiorDie69: hehe dats right

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me at the Down Town Park. Photo - Scottie S.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Filmbotch at Penndotch. Photo - Mac Nik The Dick

What also has been bothering me l8ly is when dabberz does this little Anime head bobble shit... that gets on my nerves, i mean hes my friend but sometimes he gets hardcore, or maby ill restate that DG and half the other kids that are "COOL" way, "THE KIDZ COOL BUT HES GOT SPUNK! BUDDDDDDY, BIG GUY, CHIEF, PARTNER"
this is what that head things like.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is the first part, then it goes like this. and this is what Really Erratates me....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He turns it like that.... and looks at me like that it sucks ass!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Caymen, D-smith, Me!(Miles), and dabz....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love my Cut Off's. there the best


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HentaiorDie69: You look like David Bowie
kayzersoze455: Yes I doo
kayzersoze455: Thats hoe I get the ladies. I just say some Bowie lyrics and there tryin to rip my clothes off

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me, J-lo, and some drunk hobo.... Photo - Naruto

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dabberz was ME for halloween... Photo - Naurto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home