Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy New Year!

2008 is well under way and days are already Flying on bye!!

im about to bounce back!

so i haven't updated this in a while and i was thinking about it today, ive been doing alot of Renervations in my room... so my computer is alot easyer to use now, its not uncomfortable, mainly because i finally Got a new lamp.

Lebron James is fucking Sick
LeBron JamesI can't forget to mention my boy Paul Pierce!
Paul pierce
who happens to be ballin with King james in this pic....

My fantacy Basketball Team FINALY got its first win in like 6 staright weeks making me 3-7 Tied with Phillip and just above Leon.... second to last still, but i have a feeling im about to Climb back into this thing and make the play Offs YEAH!

The Celtics are still doing Amazing! with there stunning Record of 27-3, they recently just got revenge on the Pistions which was awsome, Glen "Big Baby" Davis went off to Save them this time...
Glen davis \"big baby\"

Who has been really helping me on Fantacy is Al Jefferson WHO i finally got the trade for.... he avarages like a dubble dubble so with him Chris Bosh and Oakafor im Set on Rebounds... and once mike Bibby heals hopfully my Assits will be good to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home